The Editorial Board of the journal «Omsk Scientific Bulletin» does everything possible to comply with the principles of publishing ethics in the preparation and publication of the journal. Compliance with the norms of publishing ethics concerns all parties creating this journal and participating in the editorial and publishing process: Authors, Editors, Reviewers and the Publisher.
The Editors seek to follow the ethical principles of the Declaration of the Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers «Ethical Principles of Scientific Publications» and the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Ethics Principles for Authors of the Journal «Omsk Scientific Bulletin». Series «Aviation-Rocket and Power Engineering»
The Authors take the initial responsibility for the novelty and reliability of the results of scientific research, which entails compliance with the following principles:
1. The Authors of the article should provide only reliable results of the conducted studies. Providing errors or false statements and facts is unacceptable.
2. All Authors agree to submit an article to the journal and approve its final version.
3. The Authors of the article should ensure that the data obtained and the results of the research as described in the manuscript provided are completely original. Borrowed fragments or statements should be appropriately documented with the author and the source indicated (reference or indication in the text).
4. The Authors should not artificially increase the volume of their publications due to self-plagiarism.
5. The Authors should not submit to the journal a manuscript that has been sent to another journal and is under consideration.
6. The Authors should not submit to the journal an article already published in another journal.
7. Only persons who have made a significant contribution to the study or any significant part of it should be Co-authors of the article.
8. If there are significant errors or inaccuracies in the article at the stage of its consideration or after its publication, the Authors must notify the editorial office of this as soon as possible. If necessary, the Authors correct the data presented in the article or refute them.
The Ethics Principles for Editors of the Journal «Omsk Scientific Bulletin». Series «Aviation-Rocket and Power Engineering»
In their professional work, Editors are responsible for the content of published materials, which imposes on them the need to comply with the following principles:
1. When deciding on publication, Editors of a scientific journal are guided by the accuracy and accuracy of the data presentation and the scientific significance of the work in question. The decision to publish is taken regardless of commercial considerations.
2. Editors should evaluate the intellectual content of manuscripts regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, origin, citizenship, social status or political preferences of Authors.
3. Unpublished data obtained from submitted manuscripts should not be used for personal purposes or transferred to third parties. Information or ideas received during editing and related to possible benefits should be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
4. Editors should not allow publication of information, if there is sufficient reason to believe that it is plagiarism.
5. Editors, together with the Publisher, must not leave unanswered claims concerning the manuscripts or published materials, as well as in the event of a conflict, and take all necessary measures to restore the violated rights.
The Ethics Principles for Reviewers of the Journal «Omsk Scientific Bulletin». Series «Aviation-Rocket and Power Engineering»
Reviewers carry out scientific examination of copyright materials. The actions of Reviewers should be unbiased, consisting in the following principles:
1. The manuscript received for review should be considered as a confidential document that can not be passed on for review or discussion to third parties without authorization from the editorial office.
2. Reviewers who do not have, in their opinion, sufficient qualifications for the evaluation of the manuscript, or do not have sufficient time for a qualitative review, or can not be objective, for example in the event of a conflict of interest, should notify the Editor of this request to exclude them from the process Reviewing this manuscript.
3. Reviewers are obliged to give an objective and reasoned assessment of the results of the research. Personal criticism of the Author on the basis of subjective data is unacceptable.
4. Unpublished data contained in the manuscripts submitted should remain confidential and should not be used by Reviewers for personal and commercial purposes. Reviewers do not transmit information about the manuscript and the data contained in the manuscript to third parties.
The Ethics Principles for the Publisher of the Journal «Omsk Scientific Bulletin». Series «Aviation-Rocket and Power Engineering»
The Publisher realizes that it is responsible for compliance with all current recommendations in the published work, which imposes on him the need to comply with the following principles:
1. The Publisher provides legal and financial support to the journal and ensures the timeliness of publication of the next issues of the journal.
2. The Publisher does not influence the editorial policy of the journal.
3. The Publisher edits, gives explanations and withdraws articles in which violations of scientific ethics or critical errors have been identified.
2. Elsevier for Reviewers
Нашли неточность или ошибку? Выделите нужное место мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter. Спасибо!